Be a key member of a cross functional business team with a particular focus on maintaining and further developing business with existing channel partner accounts in the West European region, with focus on Benelux and France. This is multi-faceted role where strong product and market knowledge is expected. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team oriented personality, members of our team display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting technology landscape.
- Develop and maintain highly productive partner accounts (PV installers, power project developers, utilities);
- Be responsible for achieving volume sales and cash collection within assigned channel(s);
- Identify channel partners and negotiate sales contracts;
- Rapidly evaluate market dynamics across sectors (utility, commercial & industrial, residential, etc.) and drivers (policy/regulatory, economics, etc.);
- Be a contributing team member in determining the most effective go to market strategy and approach per country for Tesla’s product suite;
- Perform techno-economic analysis of opportunities, and associated risks;
- Build and maintain relationships across the organization of partner account; convey Tesla product roadmap and prepare partners for integration;
- Anticipate product or offering needs from partner account;
- Provide product feedback to technical team regarding fit and applicability of product design and offering;
- Evaluate new business opportunities with accounts, identify suitable product offerings;
- Provide high fidelity sales forecasts to business and manufacturing teams;
- Provide key market insights into broader business team;
- Provide input on the development of dedicated marketing/sales material needed for accounts success.
- Demonstrated performance of sales/business development in a related field;
- Experience launching new business/products;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to execute many tasks in parallel;
- Demonstrated techno-economic / financial modeling skills, both rapid and comprehensive;
- Experience digesting and translating technical requirements and policy/regulatory information for commercial applicability;
- Deep passion for changing the way we use energy on the electric grid;
- BA/BS or similar level. In lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability;
- 4 years minimum work experience;
- Familiarity with salesforce, MS suite;
- Working knowledge of grid/utility markets, as well as grid-tied technologies, such as PV, wind, EE, DR, storage, etc.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.