Corporate Title: Non-Officer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Line of Business: Global Corporate and Investment Banking (GCIB)
Our office in Sweden requires an Administrative Assistant to work as maternity cover for 1 year starting from 2nd January 2018. The candidate will provide general administrative support to the Corporate and Investment Banking team in Stockholm.
The successful candidate will join a growing and dynamic team within one of the largest and most respected global financial Institutions. You will gain connectivity with teams all over the world and enjoy diversity in your role. A competitive salary and benefits package will also be offered.
As an Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing all aspects of administrative assistance to bankers, including full diary management
- Booking and making all necessary arrangements for business travel and processing the subsequent expenses claims
- Organising external client and internal meetings, town halls, etc.
- Raising purchase requests, processing and coding of invoices
- Point of contact for team and visitors from other countries or regions
As an Administrative Assistant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience working as an administrative assistant
- Time management
- Computer skills including Word, MS Outlook
- Flexibility of approach including willingness to work overtime as required
- Proactive style and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate well at all levels
- Computer skills – Excel and Power point
- Team Player – role requires interaction with partners across lines of businesses and regions, and daily interaction with another assistant in the Stockholm office
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities at short notices
- Must be pro-active, diligent and be confident in making decisions
- Polite and professional attitude
- Offer discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Posting Date : 09/11/2017
Stockholm, , BIRGER JARLSGATAN 13 (461101),