QR14656 – Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Budapest
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time – Permanent
Europe | Hungary | Budapest
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
We are looking for Airport Service Agents to join our team in Budapest, Hungary.
Reporting to the Airport Services Manager you will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner. Y ou will also ensure that our passengers receive the 5 star service that they expect from Qatar Airways.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Direct Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Coordinate the handling of company materials and ensure smooth passenger handling and assist passengers with regards to entry requirements, visas etc and ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Be the first personal contact between the Airline and its customers
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- High School education essential
- Experience working in a similar customer service role in an airport environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customers
- Exposure to Baggage Claims procedures & working knowledge of World Tracer will be a definite advantage
- Excellent communications skills in spoken/written English & Hungarian
- Strong i nterpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work shifts is essential
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)