With more than 600 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
To support its growth, Sogeti Luxembourg is looking to recruit a:
Application Administrator (M/F)
Ensuring the stability and reliability of the application at all times, and particularly guaranteeing its successful use in production. Also, successfully enabling and supporting the migration of all users to the latest version of the application, minimising impact for the real production in the Member States of the European Union.
In particular you will cover the following subtasks:
- Installing and configuring databases and applications.
- Monitoring database / application usage and performance.
- Analysing specific programs (database reports, database import/export, etc.).
- Reporting and managing incidents.
- Integrating other information system components with the application.
- Maintaining the technical documentation.
- Assisting in evaluating/testing applications delivered by other teams to ensure their compatibility with the requirements and with the application.
- Coordinating support activities including follow-up, management of incidents and troubleshooting.
The profile required is that of an “Application Administrator” :
- Minimum 16 years studies and professional experience in IT, of which 12 years of experience as Application Administrator.
- Strong expertise with Oracle RDBMS and SQL.
- Expertise with UNIX / Linux operating systems.
- Expertise with Java and WebLogic application server.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience with SOAP protocols.
- Experience with Apache Camel.
- Experience with in the usage of WinPGP.
- Experience with Jira.
- Fluent in English.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance, etc.
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
Job Type: Full-time