The main responsibility of the above person will be to assist the F&B Manager in all his duties and responsibilities. Supervises all Food & Beverage departments within the hotel in order to ensure that the procedures and the required high standards of service are applied. Assists the F&B Manager in administrative work. The F&B assistant Manager reports directly to the F&B Manager.
- Studies in F&B or Hotel Management are required
- Work experience in a similar position at a 5 * hotel for at least 2 years
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability in handling operational problems
- Familiarity with Quality and Health & Safety Management systems such as ISO, HACCP etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Computer literacy (Ms office, Micros)