SC Johnson has opportunity for Associate, Sales Analysis based in Warsaw, Poland.
Contract type: 1 year fixed term contract with possibility to extend
About SC Johnson
SC Johnson (SCJ), a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
- Preparing sell-in and sell-out analyses,
- preparing presentations with selling arguments/ selling stories for clients and strong support of the Key Account Department,
- Market analysis mainly based on Nielsen data,
- Preparing periodic reports of the most important changes in the SCJ business and market competition.
- Preparing data for Category Management projects.
- Analysis of assortment lists for main customers
- Academic education – 4th, 5th year student / graduate student
- Proficiency in using MS Office programs, especially Excel
- Experience in similar position will be an advantage
- Interest in developing career in FMCG industry
- Analytical capabilities, ease of working on numbers
- Good knowledge of English, allowing international communication
- Commitment and willingness to act in a dynamically changing business environment
- Orientation for teamwork and development of skills
Candidates need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Job Type: Contract