Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- Medical insurance coverage, which employees are eligible for on the first day of hire
- Supporting trainings and exams
- Competitive employee referral program
- Loyalty bonus
- Cafeteria package
- Thematic days (fruits, pastries, soup etc.)
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Understanding the issues and simulating the scenarios on the local environments.
- Handling and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Providing complete analysis details to Development team.
- Should be ready to work in Shifts and Travel.
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic or JBOSS application servers
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle , DB2 or MS-SQL)
- 1+ years of functional and technical knowledge on the Retail Banking product (Optional).
- 1+ Years of overall software development experience in Core Java.
- BE/B. Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications
- Financial services software development (Optional)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Brilliant written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to shape ideas and opinions through proper communications and networking with key stakeholders using one’s knowledge and experience.
What can Miskolc offer?
- Miskolc abounds in several must-see sights, like Castle of Diosgyor, Avas Church, the The first Hungarian permanent Theatre and Avalon park
- Enjoy the nature in the city: visit Miskolc-Tapolca and Lillafüred
- Explore the Szinva-Valley and enjoy the beautiful panorama of Miskolc by day and also at night
- Have fun in the Kiss-Avas ruin pubs and party places
- Enjoy relaxing in one of the many thermal baths and wellness facilities
At Finastra the future of finance is open. For more information please view our website: www.finastra.com/careers