nfinity Quest is a leading global provider of permanent and contract staff within IT and Engineering. Combined we have over 30 years’ experience within the recruitment industry where we have catered to wide variety of clientele from SME’s to Global Corporations. At IQ we are dedicated to working in partnership with you to become an integral part of your company’s growth, development and success. Operating on a national and international basis our qualified consultants specialise in dedicated sectors to enable them to fully understand their client and candidate base, enabling us to provide the highest calibre permanent, interim and contract professionals.
Client: ITC Infotech
Start date : 4 th Dec
Location : Copenhagen, DK
Banking Pricing Consultant- Job Description
Pricing Consultant/ Project Manager- to have recent experience on multiple pricing transformational engagements within banks in UK/ Europe .
- Closely work with the customer and ITC Infotech’s account team, understand client’s pricing system challenges, provide relevant solutions & participate/ deliver these solutions effectively by way of collaborating with customer’s existing partners and as per the established global delivery execution model
- Support the client in building a business case for pricing transformation including assessment of existing systems, creating potential solutions, defining the roadmap for implementation and quantifying cost/ benefit analysis
- Participate in project planning, estimations and project resourcing initiatives.
- Ensure that budgets, profitability and timelines for such client projects are achieved.
- Identify and qualify new peripheral opportunities around pricing
- Bringing industry experience/inputs/ best practices to the client engagement
- In-depth knowledge of banking product design & pricing systems (home grown and/ or third party products) including sub components of charges, benefits, loyalty, statements, simulation etc. will be primary requirement for this role. The consultant should have spent significant amount of time in banking technology organizations or pricing product companies implementing/ configuring product/ pricing systems in banks
- Working knowledge of pricing analytical models (propensity, elasticity etc.) that are leveraged within the pricing application
- Understand the pricing solution architecture including the sales, fulfillment, risk, finance and compliance interactions with the core pricing engine
- Knowledge of product/ pricing landscape at multiple banks in UK/ Europe
- 20+ years experience in the industry as a techno functional banking consultant with primary focus in the area of product/ pricing
- Multiple retail/ corporate banking pricing transformation/ implementation engagements around legacy applications and/ or third party off the shelf banking pricing products in UK/ Europe.
- Last 10 years of focus on product/ pricing/ loyalty applications as well as initiatives with UK/ Europe retail & corporate banks
- Having strong relationship with IT/ Business/ Finance pricing stakeholders with banks in UK/ Europe
- Experience with global delivery
- Product evaluation and recommendation capability
- Proven ability to launch and execute successful initiatives in complex and challenging environments.
- Powerful verbal / written / communication / networking skills
- Experience in working in/ leading multi- cultural, cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Willingness to be onsite at a client location and able to travel extensively to support the needs of the business