The one, the first, the only… Different by design.
At the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Copenhagen, the world’s first designer hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Renowned Danish architect Arne Jacobsen designed the sleek, modern Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, a premier place to stay while visiting Denmark’s capital city. The city’s top attractions, including Tivoli Gardens, are just a short walk or train ride from the hotel, and Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is about 8 kilometers away.
We are looking for a part-time Bartender to join our Café Royal team.
• Serves bar guests their orders promptly and courteously
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the bar menu, wine and beer list, and content of drinks to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
• Processes guest checks accurately
• Arranges furniture in the bar area as needed
• Ensures that the working area and station is stocked with “mise-en-place” and kept clean and tidy at all times
• Has full knowledge of alcohol and liquor policies and regulations, and complies fully with them
Position Requirements and Offer Details
Positions may be closed prior to application date. We therefore advice you to apply early.
Candidates need to be in possession of a valid EU/working permit.
Hotel or Business Details
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen was built in 1960 as the first high-rise building in Copenhagen, the biggest hotel in Scandinavia, and the world’s first design hotel. The hotel features unique architecture meticulously designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, who designed every facet of the hotel – from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique “Swan” and “Egg” chairs in the lobby. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the well-known Tivoli Gardens, the city’s central train station, and the popular shopping district.
At the moment the hotel is undergoing ad total renovation in all front of house areas. M&E re-opened in April 2017 and is the newest and most sophisticated meeting and events product available in the Copenhagen market.