You are a Talent Acquisition expert in Spain with a passion for partnering with business leaders to drive growth. You have built a tool set of skills from client relationship management and employment brand marketing to problem-solving and data-driven decision making. Now you are ready to stretch into a more impactful role. You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
We are proactive, creative, results-oriented team looking to reinvent Talent Acquisition at Covance, and we want to talk to you about a career with purpose.
At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will collaborate with business leaders, Human Resources, and Talent Management to enable business unit strategies through effective talent programs. Combining your deep labor market expertise, knowledge of Covance’s global business portfolio, and deep understanding of your regional business unit, you will strengthen our ability to engage, attract, select, and hire the best talent in our markets.
As a Business Relationship Manager within our Talent Acquisition team, you will:
• Partner with leadership to understand our business strategy and key enablers, including talent management.
• Advise on labour market trends and their implications on our talent pipeline strategies.
• Plan talent pipeline needs with the HR Business Partner and business leaders.
• Work with Talent Sourcing Recruiters to craft creative sourcing strategies and deploy localized marketing to elevate our employment brand.
• Drive the best-in-class candidate experience, from candidate selection through the offer, in partnership with HR Business Partner and Hiring Manager.
• Introduce best practices and process enhancements to compete for the best talent.
• Train hiring teams on the most effective recruiting practices, interviewing skills, making the best hire decisions, and applicable laws.
• Ensure hiring team process mastery and measure results: analyse monthly leader board data to find opportunities, recognize successes, and drive continuous improvement.
• Deliver quarterly business reviews covering recruitment metrics, business outcomes, industry updates, and the state of the competitive talent landscape.
• Enjoy opportunities to work on regional and global projects as part of the global Recruitment & Talent Advisors team. Current projects include our new applicant tracking system implementation, localizing our Employer Value Proposition, and developing content for our social media strategy.
The field of talent acquisition is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global talent is recruited.
Top 3 Reasons you should join us:
1. Energizing purpose. Our work improves lives. Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. You will personally contribute every day to advancing healthcare.
2. Exceptional people. We are building a team of Talent Acquisition Business Relationship Managers, Talent Sourcing Recruiters, and Candidate Experience Coordinators to transform Talent Acquisition at Covance. You will learn with the most talented human resources minds, in an agile, supportive, and caring environment.
3. Extraordinary potential. You will work on the most stimulating and challenging talent challenges, in a flexible work environment, with the training and career development that will help you thrive personally and professionally.
There is no better time to join Covance. Together, let’s shape new possibilities
for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.
Extensive internal talent acquisition experience with demonstrated strong relationship management, influencing skills, and business acumen:
• Experience identifying how business strategy impacts talent needs.
• Knowledge of general business fundamentals, models, finance and management principles.
• Experience completing competitive analysis (talent intelligence, EVP analysis, mapping) to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors.
• Experience making recommendations to hiring managers based on how positions create value to the business.
• Ability to provide value-adding advice, outline the talent and business risks of hiring specific candidates, and influence talent decisions.
• Track record of successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates.
• Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or life sciences industries.
• Extensive knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in Spain and other EMEA Countries.
• Proven ability to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organization (including senior management).
Ability to work independently with hiring managers and team members in a “virtual” setting:
• Ability to think and make decisions autonomously with limited supervision.
• Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in both Spanish & English. A further international language would be an advantage.
For more information please contact Andy Smith at email@example.com or call 07775 848 250
Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) or relevant work experience as Sr Recruiter (in lieu of degree).
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.