1. Generate and execute outgoing payments, ensuring correct authorization is obtained and accurate information is provided to the bank to process.
2. Record cash related transactions in line with bank statement information.
3. Prepare Cash forecasts and Cash flows. Ensure all transactions are in accordance with Edwards’s policies and procedures.
4. Ensure accurate and timely preparation of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts and other balance sheet relating to cash. Ensure outstanding items are investigated and recorded.
5. Ensure queries received are investigated, resolved and responded to accurately and in a timely and professional manner.
6. Work closely with the cash & banking Specialists, the Cash & banking Team Leader and Treasury group in order to continuously develop and improve the efficiencies of the Cash Accounting function.
7. Communicate / escalate potential issues to the team lead in order to work together to resolve.
8. Meet specified Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
9. Follow the month and closing time table and ensure all cash postings are posted by WD1 into SAP.