At Albemarle, our team improves lives through sustainable innovation. From consumer electronics and packaging to pharmachemicals and petroleum refining, our highly diversified products and services enhance value for more than 3,400 customers in 100 countries. With opportunity that’s as wide as the world, we have all the components in place for your professional success. Get a better view of career fulfillment by joining us as a Cash Collection Analyst (account Receivable) . This position is based in Budapest .
- Manage outstanding customer accounts to define and resolve issues to drive on-going reductions in Corporate Past Dues through problem resolution and process improvements.
- Prepare quarterly review of Bad Debt Reserves with recommendations for Doubtful accounts
- Identify chronic payable problems, investigate, and develop written procedures to implement corrective actions
- Maintain the monthly reconciliation of accounts (such as unapplied cash, unclaimed credits, and clearing)
- Collect all past due invoices to reduce outstanding receivables while maintaining good working relationships with customers
- Document and resolve payment discrepancies on delinquent accounts and short or over-payments via the Customer Feedback Database
- Recommend and/or implement enhancements to promote and improve efficiency in invoicing and collection receivable processes
- Process customer requests for reimbursement of Credit balances
- Document account status in SAP
- Collaborate with Treasury in correct application of payments received
- Collaborate with Global Credit Management and Regional R2R team to anaylze credit blocks and accerlarate the credit release process.
- Coordinate annual credit limit review progress between Global Credit Management team and sales.
- University or College degree
- +2 years experience of relevant experience in customer service or providing support to internal and external customers
- PC proficiency (Excel spreadsheet analysis) is required
- Experienced in Visual Basic Applications (Excel macro) is a plus
- Ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Good analytical, Research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail; Results driven, Proactive;
- Strong Communication skills
- Fluent English and German
Please use the ‘Apply’ button to apply.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated