We are Scoot and we’re coming to Barcelona! We make it easy, fast, and fun for you to get where you need to go in the your city. Our vehicles are shared and electric! Scoot is bringing Electric Vehicles to Everyone. We are passionate and dedicated. We are gear heads, tree huggers, nerds, artists, and teachers who love our jobs, love our riders, and love the way Scoot is changing how we all get around in cities.
We’re looking for a Community & Social Media Manager to be part of Barcelona’s Marketing Team . In this role, you’ll be in charge of communications with Scoot’s rider community, with a goal of growing the community and fostering evangelism for the network.
As Scoot’s Community Manager, your mission will be to engage and energize the rider community by creating relevant content for our blog, email and profiles on social networks.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan and implement Social Media Strategy focused on growth and engagement.
- Manage written and graphic designed content for social media profiles and our corporate Blog.
- Manage communications with Scoot’s online community.
- Support diverse communication campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention within the marketing department.
- Direct reporting line to the Marketing Manager
- You have an university degree or master related to communication and advertising (Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism…)
- +3 experienced in managing corporate social media profiles.
- Interested in graphic design and photography.
- Working knowledge of design software tools such as Photoshop, Ilustrator and Light Room will be highly valued.
- Great communication skills, empathetic and decisive.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once, and in different areas
- Native level of Spanish and Catalan
- Good level of English (First or above)
Competitive salary, unlimited free rides with our electric scooters, excellent work environment with a motivated and committed team and the rare opportunity to impact climate change and urban mobility