Ever wanted to lead a country for a fast-growing startup, while getting to use your craziest ideas?
Look no further! Since Yipbee.at started in 2015, we’ve have delivered hundred thousands of products from local grocery stores to our customers‘ homes and offices. And we’ve barely scratched the surface. If you’re ready to learn like you’ve never learned before – and ship like you’ve never shipped – we have seats on this rocket with your name on it,
- Lead and manage our fleet of Personal Shoppers to ensure flawless service delivery to our customers
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Drive regional growth through launching new coverage areas and shopper acquisition
- Initiate and lead processes to ensure qualified applicants join our personal shopper team
- Responsible for driving business performance, including financial, operating, customer experience, productivity, growth, availability, and shopper experience.
- Work closely with the Founders, cross-functional leads, and teammates to drive ongoing initiatives for the region and operations nationally
- Lead and motivate a high performing team of Yipbee Shoppers
- Serve as the lead for strategic initiatives to drive ongoing improvements and innovation
- Provide feedback and process improvements to benefit the entire company
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good academic record
- Ideal candidates have 2+ years of experience in management consulting, retail or supply chain operations, finance, or data-driven project management
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- High Emotional IQ and ability to work with, coach, and manage a diverse workforce
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Excel, Google Drive), SQL is preferred but not required
- Top-notch organizational skills and comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Strong critical thinking ability in technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- You are speaking like a native in EN or in DE (must in EN), EN + DE is an superstar
- You are incredibly smart and scrappy.
- You are a strong, quantitative thinker.
- You are exceptionally creative and always coming up with wild ideas.
- You see opportunities and run with them. You can own a project from start to finish, providing leadership and insights while being a hands-on member of the team.
- Your colleagues love working with you; your manager loves having you in the boardroom on their team.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- You motivate others; you communicate clearly; you inspire your coworkers.
- You don’t understand 9 to 5.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary
- Stock Options