Join Pitney Bowes as a Customer Service Agent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Client-focused individuals who are keen to join our exciting new Contact Centre team based in Dublin City Centre.
As part of the Client Operations team, you will ensure all Client contacts are responded to in the specified service levels, whilst driving NSAT Client satisfaction and loyalty.
The role will involve the key accountabilities below:
• To constantly strive for Client satisfaction, quality and service levels targets
• Working with our Corporate and Public Service Client base to resolve all post sales queries
• Liaising with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to our Clients
• Partnering with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience
• Manage the resolution / negotiation of Client issues to minimise cancellations, maximise Client retention and increase PB revenue
• Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability
• People who thrive on making the customer, central to everything they do – ensuring a best in class customer service
• Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment
• Financial or banking environment experience preferred (not essential)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
• Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
• PC literate in Microsoft applications
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Proven objection handling and decision making skills
• A genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.