Customer Service Supervisor (OneHR GRX)
Customer Service Supervisor
you will direct, guide, coach and supervise a team of
DMA Apprentices, Associates
on day-to-day operational activities. The Customer Service Supervisor ensures that the processes run smoothly by giving clarity to the team on their individual roles and contribution of the team on the set targets and you will be expected to remove waste, improve productivity and “do more with less” every month. A focused approach, standardized guidelines, effective directions and automated dashboard of key parameters helps a Customer Service Supervisor to meet the objective. Across all countries, a
Customer Service Supervisors
roles and responsibilities are to:
Skills and Experience
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA HR, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 3-4 years relevant experience administering Payroll, Health & Welfare/Benefits or other HR Service in an HR consulting, HR Outsourcing or Corporate environment.
- Expert knowledge on payroll and/or HR Services processes, practices and associated legislation
- A deep understanding of the various inputs and outputs that integrate with payroll
- The ability to Identify and mitigate any risks to service delivery
- HRIS knowledge:
Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
- A deep understanding of external, client and internal compliance requirements
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/ problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Decision making:
Makes timely and difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible and communicates decisions to others. Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues.
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- An expert understanding of how the available tools/systems enable the delivery of service excellence and the ability to use these tools and systems effectively and consistently
- An understanding of the scope of services and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that apply to own role
- The ability to follow and drive adherence to NGA HR Customer Service standards
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
It would be desirable if you also have:
- CIPP certification (or equivalent):
training towards certification will be provided
- Lean Six Sigma:
training towards certification will be provided
- Project Management experience:
training will be provided
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as, work independently and make sound decisions
Key Competencies and Description
- Be Accountable
– Open up the World of Opportunity, develop networks and blend people into teams where needed. Ensure effective communication, foster open dialogue, encourage people to act responsibly & take accountability for their work, defines success in terms of ‘One Team’. Creates strong morale and spirit in the team.
- Drive Innovation
– Be a problem solver. Enable & drive innovation by working with teams to develop new approaches and solutions to problems that have not been previously done. Embrace & support change and suggest implementation strategies. Seek, develop and test unique opportunities for business improvement and/or growth.
- Develop Others
– Delegates responsibility allowing employees freedom to decide how they will accomplish their goals and resolve issues. Applies sound people management practices, to enable others to deliver, whilst actively provides feedback and coaching to maximize their full potential.
- Grow Client Relationships
– Establish and develop effective relationships with clients and gains the trust and respect in developing ideas, proposals, projects and solutions that are mutually & financially beneficial.
- Be Results Oriented (Manage Workload)
– Maintain and apply a broad understanding of the business vision and the NGA Way of working. Understand financial management principles to ensure decisions are based on this. Establish & embed quality processes to create discipline, accountability & focus whilst driving others to deliver results.
NGA Human Resources
is a global leader in helping organizations make HR work better, by transforming their business-critical HR operations to deliver more effective and efficient people-critical services. We help our clients become better employers through smarter, more streamlined data architecture and business processes — to save money, manage employee life cycles and support globally connected agile organizations. This is how NGA makes HR work. What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It’s a combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
- One Team
: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognize the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
We are a creative and resourceful organization. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.