Would you like to be a part of expansion of Costumer Support Centre and even to lead this process? Do you want to be member of CSC management team and lead the team around 30 people – Team Leaders and co-workers you’ll have in your CSC site? Can you take your part of responsibility in the IKEA Global Multichannel Transformation Programme?
Than you are the right persons for this opportunity. We are looking for Operation Manager for CSC Site in Budapest.
Your assignment: :
- Contribute to the creation of the unit action plan and implement the appropriate actions in the area of responsibility.
- Plan required resources and investments in order to achieve operational excellence in line with customer expectations and service level goals.
- Ensure required service agreements are in place to secure operations and performance according to business needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety.
- Build relations to stakeholders within country and global organisation to gain and share experience and knowledge essential to the unit to remove obstacles.
- Ensure a customer focused culture in all non-face-to-face contacts and secure a positive and seamless customer experience.
- Ensure the building of business competence, secure succession planning by supporting managers and co-workers and identifying and developing the many talents within the department.
- Knowledge of how to support IKEA customers before, during and after purchase to make our customers satisfied.
- Management and Leadership experience from the IKEA store or CSC.
- Driven by achieving success through people.
- Ability to find solutions for operational issues, to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Combine work on a strategic and tactical level.
- English language skills is required – both spoken and written.
Welcome with your online application and your English Motivation Letter!