We are looking for IT or Network Support Engineer who has experience of providing 1st level Desktop and network support. 1-2 years experience of network roll out / migration experience and have good communication skills to coordinate with remote level 2 support teams. Previous experience of working as Network or IT support engineer or working as Field engineer is required.
– Provide L1 / L2 Desktop and Network onsite Support, Windows/ office re-imaging at Clients locations and coordination with remote support team for issues resolution
– roll out new servers, routers, switches, firewall and UPS/Battery Bank and deploy network management for remote maintenance of equipment
– Prepare Field Support Summary Report at the execution of the task and provide the necessary inventory and other required details
– Locally connect the equipment and Provide remote desktop support to level 2 engineers
– Experience of network migration and data-center migrations
– Experience of providing Desktop / IT Support and Windows and MS Office Experience
Candidate must of willing to work as an independent service provider or as Freelancer and will invoice us at the end of month for the services provided (Task Completed). The day rate is upto £120 for half day task and upto £200 for full day tasks.
Job Type: Part-time
- Desktop Support: 1 year