We are looking for a passionate digital marker to join our growing marketing team. You’ll partner with Rebrandly designers, product manager, engineers to plan and create the content and marketing campaigns for Rebrandly, continually improve and evolve Rebrandly’s voice and presence about online branding and branded links.
You will be in charge of our company’s blog, social media, PR campaigns, and video content as well as customized marketing campaigns that will include viral marketing and growth hacking techniques. You’ll be in direct contact with our CEO to define strategies and main messages. The ideal candidate has a special gift for communication. They always have new ideas to attract and surprise the audience. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic person with awesome work ethic and fun-loving personality. Strong writing skills are an absolute MUST.
Must have skills:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to stimulate discussions and connect people
- Has experience in marketing, articulating pitches (not a salesperson)
- Has driven, ambitious, roll up the sleeves and get busy personality
- Is results oriented and forward thinker
- Has work experience in startups and/or in PR agencies
- English is the first language
Nice to have:
- Experience in other SaaS companies
- Strong knowledge about analytics
- Experience in Brand communication
- Experience with Video communication
- Growth Hacking skills
- Experience with SEO
Please apply with your updated CV, writing examples, a link to your blog or other related materials.
Rebrandly (https://www.rebrandly.com) is the easiest way to associate your name or company brand to your links. Our service is dedicated to everyone who uses short links to share contents on the web. A branded short link is better than a generic short link; it allows you to increase brand visibility, enforce link trust and optimise the SEO ranking.
We are based in the center of Dublin one of the coolest startup environments around, Dogpatch lab s in the CHQ building. Being based in the IFSC gives us easy access to shops, restaurants and public transport for commuting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €28,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
- Native English