As an Engineer – IT Infrastructure, You’ll support the IT Infrastructure team in conducting technical assessments and remediation activities across the organization’s networks, software, systems and applications, to identify, fix and test the effectiveness of the solutions introduced to achieve and maintain a robust, secure and reliable IT systems and environment which are the core of the organization’s day to day business interactions.
A major focus for this role for the coming period of time is Cloud technologies roll-out to the whole organization, Microsoft’s suite – cloud applications previous solid technical experience is a key element for success in this role.
You will already have at least 3 years previous experience in IT Infrastructure/IT background/Cloud/Security…etc, numerous applications, supporting 24/7 operations. You will be well versed in cloud and IT best practices.
The successful candidate will always maintain a high degree of professionalism, representing IT internally and as a representative of the company when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Adherence to all IT and Security policies.
- Main focus on Infrastructure related projects, ensuring best practices are met and identify and report any risks that might occur
- escalating any security concerns to the Info. Sec. team for consultations.
- Carrying out the implementation of the solutions/recommendations identified/recommended in the security audit.
- 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗣𝘀: building, maintaining and documenting fault solutions, common tasks and maintenance procedures in an easy and accessible way for all the team to use and complete the tasks in hand.
- 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗣𝘀: building, maintaining and documenting fault solutions, common tasks and maintenance procedures in an easy and accessible way for all the team to use and complete the tasks in hand
- 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: of standard operating procedures, systems documentations.
- 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿 & 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺: Working with the team, ensuring all infrastructure is secure & protected against any cyber threat/ attacks.
- 𝗡𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 & 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀:
- Understanding and securing of the applications, encryptions and network.
- Basic understanding of , 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝟯𝟲𝟱, 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗫/𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗫, 𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹,..etc
- Maintaining a professional attitude and the ability to propose out-of-the-box solutions for complex issues and challenges while using methodical approaches and analytical skills.
- 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿:can work independently and achieve targets and results.
- 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿: Working with other teams and cooperating with other departments to deliver the high standard of quality deliverables and solutions needed to improve the organization’s infrastructure.
- Contributing to the management and maintenance of all related aspects for Cloud infrastructure and on Prem.
- Hands-on expertise in technical support, escalations “using incident, change & problem management procedures”
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Introducing solutions to improve the daily IT deliverables.
- Handling Infrastructure administration activities for Active -Directory, AAD, Office 365 and exchange.
- Supporting service desk colleagues “1st & 2nd line” with escalated tickets.
- Basic understanding of public cloud compute, storage, database and Virtualization services.
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲
- Azure Certified.
- 𝟯+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 prior in a similar technical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵.
- 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 language is a strong Plus.
- Previous experience/understanding of – in IT Infrastructure in
- o Cloud.
o Application technology
o Widows server 2012 through to 2019./ 2022
o UNIX, LINUX.
o Microsoft Azure Cloud.
o Microsoft Office 365.
o Understanding of Active directory: user management, group policies,…etc
o Migration of workloads from traditional datacentre to cloud providers.
o Storage infrastructure.
o Configuration and maintaining monitoring tools & systems.
- o Cloud.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals.
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient, Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfill it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
- Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟭𝟮𝗞 – 𝟭𝟯𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼 “Depending on Experience”
- 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Model: Hybrid Working model 𝟴𝟬/𝟮𝟬
- Location: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘄.
- An Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com while including the Job Title in the subject while including the consent statement in your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving
#rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás
#reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare
#reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb
#polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS
#Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game
#Games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #Szczecin #lublin
#Germany #Berlin #Dobra #Neubrandenburg #Pasewalk
- Address Hybrid Working model 𝟴𝟬/𝟮𝟬
- Salary Offer Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟭𝟮𝗞 - 𝟭𝟯𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼