As an Engineer – IT Security and Infrastructure, You’ll support the IT security team in conducting technical assessments and remediation activities across the organization’s networks, software, systems and applications, to identify, fix and test the effectiveness of the solutions introduced to achieve and maintain a robust, secure and reliable IT systems and environment which are the core of the organization’s day to day business interactions.
A major focus for this role is Cloud technologies roll-out to the whole organization, Microsoft’s suite “cloud applications previous solid technical experience is a key element for success in this role”.
You will need to have at least 4 years of previous experience in IT Infrastructure/IT background/Cloud/Security…etc, as well as supporting 24/7 operations. You will need to be well versed in vulnerability assessment, threat analysis, endpoint security, cloud,…etc and IT best practices.
The successful candidate will always maintain a high degree of professionalism, representing IT internally and as a representative of the company when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Adherence to all IT and Security policies.
- Main focus on Security related projects, ensuring security requirements are met and identify and report any risks that might occur
- Being proactive by identifying vulnerabilities and security controls defects to work on a solution and remediation plans.
- 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀:Effectively and efficiently maintaining a successful/ team work-based/ relations with 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 “Company’s other departments” liaise with relevant departments/teams to manage security, and ensure that regulatory and contractual requirements are met.
- Aligning and working with SOC to respond and handle security incidents.
- Handling the escalation of any security concerns to the IT Security team for consultations.
- Leading regular internal audits on security for all systems/infrastructure of the organization.
- Carrying out the implementation of the solutions/recommendations identified/recommended in the security audit.
- Conducting daily operational monitoring and implementing solutions for issues identified in security threats/vulnerabilities.
- 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗣𝘀: building, maintaining and documenting fault solutions, common tasks and maintenance procedures in an easy and accessible way for all the team to use and complete the tasks in hand.
- 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗣𝘀: building, maintaining and documenting fault solutions, common tasks and maintenance procedures in an easy and accessible way for all the team to use and complete the tasks in hand
- 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: of standard operating procedures, systems and security documentations.
- 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿 & 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺: Working with the team, ensuring all infrastructure is secure & protected against any cyber threat/ attacks.
- 𝗡𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 & 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀: Understanding and securing of the applications, encryptions and network.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲: previous experience with Python, Bash, PowerShell,..etc
- Depp understanding of Security Concepts in enterprise, Firewall, prevention systems and intrusion detection.
- Deep understanding of Cloud security models “Best practices”
- Securing Applications including Hybrid deployments “Cloud & On-premise Components”
- Configure & remediation of reports – cloud security monitoring systems.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and the ability to propose out-of the-box solutions for complex issues and challenges while using methodical approaches and analytical skills.
- 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿:can work independently and achieve targets and results.
- 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿: Working with other teams and cooperating with other departments to deliver the high standard of quality deliverables and solutions needed to improve the organization’s infrastructure.
- Managing and maintaining all related aspects for Cloud infrastructure and on Prem.
- Hands on expertise in technical support, escalations “using incident, change & problem management procedures”
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Introducing solutions to improve the daily IT deliverables.
- Handling Infrastructure administration activities for Active -Directory, AAD, Office 365 and exchange.
- Supporting service desk colleagues “1st & 2nd line” with escalated tickets.
- Deep understanding of public cloud compute, storage, database, and Virtualization services.
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲
- Azure Certified.
- 𝟰+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 prior in a similar technical role. – at least 1 year of experience in supporting Cloud-hosted solutions “Azure/AWS”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵.
- 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 language is a strong Plus.
- Previous experience/understanding of – in IT Infrastructure in
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Threat analysis.
- End-point security management.
- Application technology.
- Security testing.
- Windows server 2012 through to 2019./ 2022
- UNIX, LINUX.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Understanding of 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, user management, group policies,…etc
- Migration of workloads from traditional datacentre to cloud providers.
- Storage infrastructure.
- Configuration and maintaining monitoring tools & systems.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and IT team management principles.
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient, Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfill it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
- Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟭𝟮𝗞 – 𝟭𝟯𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼 “Depending on Experience”
- 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Model: Hybrid.
- Location: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘄.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org while including the Job Title in the subject while including the consent statement in your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving
#rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás
#reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare
#reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb
#polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS
#Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game
#Games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #Szczecin #lublin
#Germany #Berlin #Dobra #Neubrandenburg #Pasewalk
- Address Warsaw, Poland - Hybrid Model
- Salary Offer Monthly Salary PLN12K - 13K Gross/Brutto