Escape Belfast run immersive escape room experiences and outdoor scavenger hunts for corporate, hen/stag, birthdays and friends.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, confident and engaging people to join our team as Game Master/Hosts in a part-time flexible role.
- You will host themed games for teams of 2-6 people. This includes welcoming players, briefing them on their games and acting as game master throughout their experience.
- A confident and friendly manner is essential as you must be comfortable providing clear information to groups (sometimes in character)
- During the game you will be responsible for monitoring progress, providing clues/hints and ensuring players have the ultimate enjoyment from their game experience.
- Cleaning duties as and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable with interacting with various groups
- Must be flexible as regards to working hours and be available at short notice.
- Available for evening/weekend work including Halloween, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Live in (or in close proximity to) Belfast.
- At least 1 years Customer Service Experience
How can I apply?
Simply email your CV and Covering Letter stating:
- What working days/hours you would be available?
- Why you should be part of the Escape Belfast team?
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year