We are a company based in Luxembourg, world-famous for the high quality and the ingenuity of our collection and products based on Japanese official licenses.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to join our team. He / She must demonstrate punctuality, ability to multi-task and professional attitude. The ideal candidate would be extremely motivated, articulate, and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and has a passion for media world (Anime, Manga, films and TV). This position is located in Luxembourg.
- Prioritize CEO’s work load and schedule to enhance executive effectiveness.
- Schedule business travels, include air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Review, organize and distribute incoming and outgoing communications
- Coordinate all activities and details relating to both internal and external meetings – location, conference calls, presentations, notes etc. Represent on behalf of CEO as required.
- Track and take actions on tasks and delegate to responsible members of the company
- Maintain a professional manner in all situations and with the ability to apply discretion and confidentiality.
- Flexible working hours
- Responsible for preparing a wide range of reports, correspondence, and documentation; at times including data entry, proofreading, translation, illustration, communications.
- Establishes and maintains internal communication
- Create, improve, and manage internal processes.
- Work closely with all departments – assist team and organization where needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written in French and English . Japanese and/or Chinese would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office suite, graphics applications, and presentation software such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills, negotiation and good relationship-building skills.
- Coming from a creative background, you have an eye for details.
- Highly motivated, you will show initiative and devotion.
- Familiar and passionate with manga universe, and Japanese pop culture. Knowledge of licensing and media business is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of motivation.
Job Type: Full-time
- English and French