• Responsible for all Food & Beverage outlets including Tabu, meetings and events, room service and mini bars
• To ensure all relevant procedures are in place before the opening and maintain and further develop the standards of operation.
• To provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to guests – hence
• To maximize F&B revenue and guest satisfaction.
• To ensure that Food & Beverage staff deliver top quality, friendly service with a smile at every stage within departmental and corporate standards and guidelines.
• To maximise employee productivity.
• To determine needs for training and implement training within the department.
• To conduct HR related tasks within department.
• Develop food and beverage concepts and marketing of various outlets
• To Budget, plan and follow up on F&B costings and ensure that they are in line with budget guidelines
• To liaise with Marketing regarding the nurturing of the “Tabu” data base
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Must have completed Grade 12 / Matric.
• 3 years’ working experience in Food & Drinks.
• 2 – 3 Years’ working experience as an F&D Manager in property of similar size.
• A team leader but also a team member
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Have a natural Yes I Can! Attitude
• Have good communication skills, both written and oral
• Flexible, proactive
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative as well as adventurous and fun-minded person
• Business orientated and a natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
• Clean disciplinary record
• Valid SA Citizen or work Permit
• Valid drivers license
Hotel or Business Details
Stunning contemporary architecture, chic urban interiors and breath-taking views over the expansive, sparkling Indian Ocean are what make the Radisson Blu the only choice of stay when visiting pretty Port Elizabeth. Throw in five-star luxury and a refreshing ‘Yes, I can!’ service spirit…
It is located Ten minutes away from both airport and city centre, and a slip-slopped stroll away from gorgeous, sandy, Blue Flag beaches. The city’s 40km coastline is a world-renowned haven for water sports enthusiasts.
Radisson Blu Hotel Port Elizabeth staff are led by an experienced managed team, which aims to set new standards in the local hospitality industry. World-wide, the hotel group’s extraordinary service philosophies of ‘Yes I Can’ and ‘100% Guest Satisfaction’ guarantee empower staff to make guest satisfaction a matter of personal pride and pleasure.