What’s Game Localization Quality Assurance “LQA”?
What does Game Localization Quality Assurance “LQA” include?
What are the most common errors in Game “LQA”?
Hey! You, yes you! If you are a gamer at heart and love working with languages we have something for you! An international company is looking for people to join their Language Quality Assurance teams. If you think you have what it takes to join and help create better games for players all over the world apply today! Links to specific languages are below! GO GO GO! (one post for all)
Hej! Ty, tak ty! Jeśli jesteś prawdziwym graczem i uwielbiasz języki, mamy coś dla Ciebie! Międzynarodowa firma szuka ludzi, chcących dołączyć do ich zespołów zapewniania jakości językowej. Jeśli uważasz, że masz wszystko, czego potrzeba, aby dołączyć i pomóc w tworzeniu lepszych gier dla graczy z całego świata, złóż wniosek już dziś! Linki do konkretnych języków są poniżej! (jeden post dla wszystkich)
#Danish #Swedish #Ukranian #Turkish #CroatianSpeaker #HindiSpeaker
#PolishSpeaker #RomanianSpeaker #RussianSpeaker #SlovakSpeaker
#DanishSpeaker #SwedishSpeaker #UkranianSpeaker #TurkishSpeaker
#CroatianSpeakers #HindiSpeakers #PolishSpeakers #RomanianSpeakers
#RussianSpeakers #SlovakSpeakers #DanishSpeakers #SwedishSpeakers
Fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a localization games tester.
Contract Type: Full-time / Part Time job with a casual contract “Depending on the Project and the candidate availability, contract can be Part-Time or Full-Time”
Salary: Depending on Experience and Language Fluency”, if needed, can be flexible and can be switched to an hourly based agreement.
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary Range: 18PLN – 60PLN /Hour Gross/Brutto “Depending on the Language, Experience and Language Fluency”
Working hours: Minimum 8 hours.
Is it shift based: Yes
- Offered benefits:
- Work within an international team
- Initial job training
- Continuous Training & Workshops for skills enhancement
- Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Fascinating work atmosphere built by real video games fans
- In-house cafeteria and recreational areas
- Testing software for the required timescale across all current gaming platforms.
- Entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Proofreading to ensure all the text is translated from the English copy.
- Translating between English and target language when required.
- Ensuring the game is industry standard before release.
- Review all localized games features and translations, both in and out of the games
- Ensure the localized versions of the games always meet high-quality standards by communicating linguistic feedback and bug reports
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified time frame in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localization bugs, software flaws and / or design issues.
- Ensure that no guideline-related localization bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report as early as possible.
- Proactively seeks to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Maintain strong teamwork within the team.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Provide regular availability updates that truly reflect your availability for projects.
- Perform other tasks when requested by the management team.
- Ensure the translation is accurate and free from terminology inconsistencies.
- Check for spelling or grammatical errors.
- Do an assessment of cultural appropriateness.
- Confirm that all text corresponds with the correct images.
- Review the tone and style.
- Guarantee there is no truncated or misplaced text.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in one of the languages.
- Fluent English language skills “B2 / C1”
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking
- Experience in different multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices)
- Have game testing experience, either localization or functionality.
- Experience in translation, proofreading or audiovisual localization.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Flexible and comfortable to work on a project work basis.
- Team orientated.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in translation and proofreading.
- A real passion for video games.
- Natural perceptiveness and great concentration.
- Communication skills, stress resistance and the ability to work under pressure.ability to work under pressure.
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Listen/pay attention to what others are saying without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can you trust it?
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce
#arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos
#muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement
#recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering
#recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete
#робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #arabic
- Address Warszawa
- Salary Offer 18PLN - 60PLN /Hour Gross/Brutto