FQF is a four-year-old US-centric personal finance website which covers consumer topics such as which stores price match, how to improve your personal finances, company comparisons, and more.
Why Work with First Quarter Finance:
Work where you’d like. Work when you’d like. You’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team operating in a calm yet extremely high-achieving digital environment.
This role is perfect for a professional freelancer, someone who wants part-time work, someone who simply wants extra income, a stay at home parent, a college student, a US citizen living abroad, or a recent college grad.
- All topics are provided.
- Editors let you know up front what needs to be included in an article.
- You must commit to writing at least one article per week. The sky’s the limit.
- No need to interview experts though some articles will require you to call stores or companies.
- Articles are very research-focused so you must be able to do this easily and with an understanding of what is and what is not a credible source.
- The pay is $80 per article. Some articles will be indicated as being worth less but the effort/pay will be commensurate to the $80 articles.
- We pay bi-weekly via direct deposit or check if you prefer.
- You are considered an independent contractor, not an employee.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume/CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, please address the following:
- If someone asked you to name the best airline in the world, what name would you give them? Explain how you came to your conclusion.
- Explain Bitcoin in 200 words or less.
- Include link(s) to writing samples (links to sites, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc).
- Tell us about yourself.
And, at the very top of your cover letter, please write “I’m a **self-motivated** person.”
This application process is lengthy. But we value long-term relationships so we believe it’s worth the effort for both parties.
Please do not also apply via our on-site hiring page. It confuses us. : )
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Contract