THE CHRISTMAS FOREST is seeking friendly, active people to help us sell real Christmas trees in our attractive, rustic forests around London. This is a fun, physical, outdoor job that many people return to year after year.
We are partnered with charity Tree Aid. For every tree we sell we commit to planting a tree in the Sahel region of Africa. With our customers’ help, we have planted 205,206 trees in the last ten years, helping some of the poorest communities on earth.
We run 10 sustainable, purpose-built Christmas Forests in; Richmond, Putney, Ealing, Dulwich, Lavender Hill, Highbury, Finsbury Park, Stoke Newington, Lee Valley, Kensal Green.
- Open 8am-10pm from Nov 20th – Dec 24th
- Seeking enthusiastic, bright people to work between 2 and 5 shifts a week
- Daytime and evening shifts available
- Must be happy working outdoors
- Must enjoy physical work
- Must be happy talking to people
Tree Seller – £9/h
– Weekend availably a must
– Flexible hours
– Good for freelancers
Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager – £11.50 – £12.50/h
– Managing/team-leading experience an advantage
– Must be able to commit to 5 shifts a week inc weekends (approx 40 hours)
– Till experience a help
Please send a CV to Richard with cover note stating:
Which position you are applying for?
How many shifts a week you would like to work?
Your preferred location (top 3)?
Your availability from Nov 20th – Dec 24th?
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £12.50 /hour