streetfootballworld is looking for a Graphic Designer (Part time, 50%)
to join our team in Berlin as of November 2017
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organizations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues – ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer (f/m) to join our team in Berlin .
- You help our Communications Department to bring our stories to life
- You design company presentations, product brochures, project reports and other publications and make the impact of football for good visible
- You design marketing creatives for email campaigns and social media channels
- You edit imagery and videos for the streetfootballworld website, ads and newsletters and assist in photo and video shootings
- You assist in the continuous development of the streetfootballworld brand and develop and implement creative concepts and ideas
- You help us to improve our design processes
- You successfully completed a university degree in the field of graphic design, visual communications or another relevant field or have similar qualifications
- You have at least two years of experience working as a graphic designer
- You are enthusiastic, service-oriented and love to learn new things
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- You have a good technical understanding and know how to plan and monitor production processes and projects
- You are visually literate and like to utilize your visual literacy to make meaning
- You know every aspect of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign and are familiar with MS Office
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You have first-hand experience in film and video editing, ideally working with Premiere Pro
- You are an open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds
- A 12-month work contract (20h/week) to ideally start as of November 1st, 2017 with the possibility of extension at fair conditions subject to your qualifications and professional experience. Freelancers who can offer the respective capacity are also welcome to apply.
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and an international, open-minded culture.
- A healthy work-life balance and personal development opportunities.
Please submit your application including your CV, portfolio, and a cover letter, as well as your salary expectations until October 15th, 2017, via our online application form.
Further questions can be directed by email to Manuel Normann.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
For any further questions feel free to contact us!
Find more information about us on www.streetfootballworld.org .
Job Type: Part-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years