This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a successful and growing commercial organisation. The Simplify Group is the UK’s leading volume legal services group with property at its heart including Move with Us, JS Law, Quality Solicitors and Simplify Probate.
This is a new role, and the successful candidate would ideally be proven in working in a Group, or matrix structure. Reporting into a remote HR Director, and working alongside HR Business Partners and HR Administrators you will need to enjoy working at pace and have demonstrable experience working as a HR Advisor with the ability to pro-actively demonstrate the value truly partnering a range of stakeholder can add – this will come with its challenges so the successful candidate must have a confident, professional and pragmatic approach.
As part of the Group HR function you will support a client group of c700 employees and assist in shaping the HR agenda across the Group. Initiatives will include organisational design, large scale recruitment campaigns, change, and engagement programmes, advising on ER cases and everything in between. There is a central admin support for the bulk of administration, however you will be proven in and willing to undertake a range of administrative tasks to include joiners, movers and leavers, DBS checks, recruitment advertising and administration, conduct exit interviews and note taking in discipline and grievances.
You will be skilled in
- Rapidly building and sustaining relationships.
- Building credibility of the HR Function through close and effective liaison with employees and managers.
- Understanding the business needs and issues in relation to HR and contribute to their resolution.
- Creatively raising ideas for improved and smarter ways of working.
- Support management capability through coaching, and co-delivery on development workshops and driving engagement and cultural initiatives.
- Supporting and co-delivery on continuous improvement in line with the business strategy and HR KPIs.
- Supporting business change.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills to effectively balance your workload.
- Demonstrable resilience, and flexibility in what is a demanding and varied role with many day-to-day challenges.
- Ideally part qualified or working towards CIPD membership.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Human Resources: 1 year