Scope Of Work:
To carry out the efficient operation of the Guest Relations function in accordance with hotel standards and company policy.
1. To greet smile and welcome all guests to the hotel.
2. Enhances personal recognition and prompt attention to guests from their arrival through to their departure.
3. To handle guest requests ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly taking preference over administrative tasks.
4. To inform all relevant departments regarding special guest requests.
5. To ensure that returning guests are welcomed back to the hotel and guest preferences and special requests are communicated to all concerned departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
6. Review all arrivals thoroughly a week out and on a daily basis to ensure all regular, VIP guests and regular guests are recognised.
7. To ensure that Guest history and profiles are updated on a regular basis
8. Prepare and supervise the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and VIP gifts
9. Escort VIP’s and Club Guests to their allocated rooms
10. To ensure that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently following company standards.
11. To inform guests of the facilities within the hotel. To promote the Food and Beverage outlets to increase internal revenue, provide guests with details on local information and activities as required.
12. Ensure thorough Guest bedroom checks are carried out on all Millennium Club guests and VIP arrivals, liasing with the Executive Housekeeper and chief Engineer to ensure the highest of standards are adhered to
13. To ensure that all guest and internal messages are relayed promptly and accurately.
14. To keep the Front office management informed of any faults or complaints reported.
15. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
16. Keeps updated with all new trends in hotel services as well as relevant local and international laws and new products in the market.
17. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
18. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
19. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
20. To know the correct way to up sell creating the opportunity to maximise revenue
21. To actively participate in all hotel energy saving and recycling initiatives.
22. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
23. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
24. Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
25. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
26. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Front Office/Guest Relations Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Guest Service
Basic Working Knowledge of Problem Solving Techniques
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Basic Working Knowledge of Opera
Additional Spoken Languages
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-Year Working Experience
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within Hotels
Previous Working Experience in the UAE