Guest Relations Manager
Poland-Warsaw-Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Raffles Hotels & Resorts
is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
, scheduled for opening in 2017, not only brings a new luxury hotel to this fast changing city, but also heralds the next chapter for one of the city’s most iconic and best loved buildings. It will offer its guests 103 elegant guestrooms and suites; a restaurant with an outdoor terrace with seasonal menus showcasing Poland’s rich produce and cuisine; a bar and cigar lounge; and a pâtisserie that will evoke Hotel Europejski’s fascinating story. The hotel will also house a spa featuring six treatment rooms.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
Guest Relations Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Guest Relations department and ensure all service standards are followed.
- Handle all guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas.
- Follow up on all guest concerns weather assigned to the Guest Relations department or not.
- Lead the Guest Satisfaction program for the hotel.
- Champion the VIP program for the hotel in all areas.
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting.
- Work with all departments on guest resolution and guest problem free stay.
- Manage the departmental budget.
- Ensure the Guest Relations team are present in the Hotel lobby to assist with guests.
- Support the Guest Reception team daily with arrival and departure of guests.
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role required
- Previous PMS experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Must be eligible to work in Poland
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “
” resonate as the finest hotel promise. AccorHotels provides an extensive offer to students including complementary brands—from luxury to economy – that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, Sofitel, Pullman Hotels & Resorts, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1. We are committed to a culture in which our colleagues FEEL WELCOME and FEEL VALUED. Guided by our strong values and rich culture, we are consistently recognized as a top employer and a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. For more information, please visit
Management / Supervisory
Rotating / Shift Work
22.Nov.2017, 11:59:00 PM