𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 – 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗮, 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗮
*** This Job Opportunity is only offered for candidates living & eligible to work in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Offered Package: Kindly share with us your Salary expectations.
Client: BPO company.
As a Head of Sourcing, you will be responsible for the development of the annual departmental budget in collaboration with senior management and exercise leadership over the recruiting department, oversee the execution of all activities by junior personnel.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading role in the designing and implementation of business-wide recruiting processes, applicant tracking systems, management reporting, and vendor management.
- Oversee the departmental budgetary allocation and its management throughout the year and make necessary shifts in allocation.
- Agency Management, ensuring strong negotiating skills and performance management tracking processes applied to support a strong SLA delivery and financial implications are being applied.
- Play a highly collaborative role and work closely with the senior recruiting management and human resources executives in approving and establishing the department’s strategies/tactics and procedures.
- Conduct research and experiments, taking risks that drive creative and innovative solutions.
- Exercise leadership over the recruiting department, and oversee the execution of all activities by junior personnel.
- Work closely with the marketing department in effectively establishing communication strategies that attract diverse talent to the business.
- Ensure a strong employer brand offering, in-bedding of company values ensuring an inclusive and compliant experience throughout the candidate journey.
- Approve the adoption of suitable recruiting metrics that ultimately lead to the successful integration of new hires.
- Responsible for the development of the annual departmental budget in collaboration with senior management.
- Looking at internships and apprenticeships across the business to support a more agile workforce and growing talent and resources within key periods.
- Lead the recruiting department with a focus on driving accountability, shaping their strategies, supporting department-wide growth/development, and team alignments.
- Analytically deliver on-going reports after tracking the results, impacts, and cost-effectiveness of the current recruiting strategies.
- Oversee the business’s overall recruiting and sourcing mission, vision, and long-term strategy.
- Ensure to strategically balance and prioritize recruiting department resources in order to meet the constantly evolving business needs.
- Language Fluency 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝟮 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹.
- 7+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 experience of managing a recruitment team within a fast-paced international.
- Chartered CIPD qualified or evidence of proactive growth mindset.
- Exceptional computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package and Outlook, proficiency in communication software (such as Teams). Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) hands-on experience and knowledge are needed, as well as social media program design, experienced use of psychometric tools, and testing.
- Capacity to display high levels of professionalism, proactivity, unambiguity, and a self-motivated attitude.
- Project management experience in a recruitment role with experience of managing suppliers and budgets related to projects.
- Strong analytical skills, having a data-driven approach to recruitment strategy formulation and decision-making.
- Strong key stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to encourage teams to perform and go above and beyond set expectations, building strong and lasting relationships. Ability to manage difficult conversations.
- Ability to travel in line with business needs.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient, Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- Offered Package: Kindly share with us your Salary expectations.
- Employment Contract.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- An Interesting and dynamic work environment in a multinational company.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to kindly send your CV noting the Job title in the subject to the email address:
Please take into consideration that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones.
Please include the following statement in your CV Documents to be considered for the job opportunity applied for:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving
#rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás
#reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare
#reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb
#polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS
#Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game
#Games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #Szczecin #lublin
#Germany #Berlin #Dobra #Neubrandenburg #Pasewalk #CX
- Address Office Based - Bratislava, Slovakia
- Salary Offer Offered Package: Kindly share with us your Salary expectations.