To provide an efficient and friendly service for all guests and visitors, working the hours of 22:45-07:15 5 days across 7. The up-keep and presentation of accounts, records and correspondence. To ensure that the hotel guests’ comfort, satisfaction and wellbeing are catered for in a friendly, helpful and personalised manner at all times. This attitude is also to be extended to your work colleagues.
- To greet and welcome guests and visitors immediately using eye contact and a friendly tone and manner.
- To ensure all calls are answered by good morning/afternoon/evening, identify name of hotel and personal name, asking how you can help.
- To ensure all guest comments are recorded and reported to your General Manager.
- To have a basic knowledge of the local area in case of guest enquiries
- Accept cash takings, record and compile banking. Understand and comply with float requirements, ensuring they balance. All money payments are banked accordingly to the appropriate standard.
- To check correspondence and allocate rooms according to guest requirements.
- Complete regular security checks of the site, both internal and external walk-arounds
- 100% Guest Satisfaction from reception therefore no guest complaints
- The highest degree of customer service standards implemented
- All policies, systems and procedures with regard to finance adhered to, so there is no loss to the company
- Correct payment is charged to all guest
- Passionate about consistently providing the highest level of customer service.
- Look on the bright side of life and seek solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Love talking to people from different walks of life and finding common ground.
- Ambitious and self-motivated to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Bring enthusiasm, initiative, energy and respect to a team environment
- Focused, organised and able to multi-task, often without supervision.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Great organisational skills
- Resilience and can-do attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour