Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam – Ready to live the legend as a Housekeeping Supervisor?
Looking for a new challenge? If you can tick off the majority of these requirements stop looking because you’re one step closer.
- Ambitious, hard-working and effective
- Successfully completed your BBA in Hospitality Management or a related field
- Minimum 3 year working experience within a Housekeeping Department as a Supervisor
- Familiar with hospitality segment (preferably 4 or 5 star hotels)
- You master the English language at a fluent level, further languages are a plus
- Strong eye for detail, organizational skills and trustworthy
- Seeking a new exciting challenge in your life!
We want you and you – want us.
But what is this job really about? As a Housekeeping Supervisor you support both the Executive Housekeeper and Assistant in daily tasks. Responsibilities include but are certainly not limited to checking guest rooms, administrative tasks and leading the biggest team in the hotel. You are involved in the process of creating the product we represent and create magnifique memories for our customers.
You are thinking what makes Sofitel Legend stand out? Let’s sum it up for you.
- Free Bootcamp & Yoga classes – you want to be fit and healthy? Don’t worry, we are on the same page. That’s why we’ve launched our Be Balanced Club to support you in working out – finding your peace of mind – achieving your goals – you name it.
- Trainings – we all want to improve, learn and grow. That’s why we have a dedicated Training & Development manager encouraging you to do so and keeping on track of your personalized training schedule.
- Canteen – tired of monotonous, boring food choices. Not here! Our newly refurbished canteen provides you with one meal a day. Whether you want salad, a hot meal or explore typical Dutch snacks – we’ll have you watching your line in no time (joke by side – but you definitely won’t be walking out hungry).
- We offer enrollment in a bonus scheme on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements, the possibility to participate in a bicycle insurance plan, and 25 holiday days a year.
One in all – our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Want to learn more about our property yet? Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram, Facebook & co.
Don’t miss this chance! Hit apply, make sure to upload your CV & motivational letter. Take that first step towards a new career opportunity.
Want to stand out? Send us your video CV.
Be creative and wow us – after all that’s what makes this entire process fun, right?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Questions? Please contact the Human Resources department, telephone number: (0031)20 5553194 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org