- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Monitors legal requirements and based on this creates, updates and promotes all necessary internal tools, policies and procedures connected with compliance, payroll, compensation and benefits.
- Delivers administrative service on every step of employment (hiring, working, dismissing) for all employees and co-workers. Oversees work security and health.
- As a company representative liaises with all external bodies which are eligible to audit and control AmRest labor law compliance and work security (National Labor Inspectorate, Auditors, Tax Chambers, Labor Courts etc.)
- Secures AmRest growth in the country by talent acquisition to local office. Be responsible for realization of local employees training needs.
- Solving all employee relations cases for the market.
- Manages Country HR Team and budget, as well as running projects connected with the optimization of HR processes.
- Proactively looks for possible optimization and risk mitigation (e.g. by running scholarship, EU donation programs).
- University degree – preferably HR Management, Psychology.
- 3+ years of experience on relevant position (including: payroll processing, employee relations, people development)
- Excellent Hungarian labor law knowledge
- HR IT systems expertise would be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills with ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and good business acumen
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-activeness and self-motivation.
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian both written and spoken is a must.
If you are interested in this offer please send your CV in English.
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.