- The internship duration must be at least 6 months;
- The internship should take place in the last year of the school program;
- The student will write a thesis (ideally in English) with oral presentation to the school jury.
- The student will report to a project manager in charge of the review of all procedures to support RTL Group operations on the referenced applications in the areas of accounting (SAP ERP), group reporting (SAP BFC), cash management (CashPoolerWeb), treasury solutions (CityFinancials), Company information (Visual Scope), …
- The student will liaise and coordinate the review of the support procedures with GTRS colleagues;
- Participate in the achievement of some project milestones with other colleagues (unitary testing,…);
- You may be assigned to provide support and expertise to one or several projects;
- Under the guidance of a project manager, you have the opportunity to develop your finance and IT skills in the domains of corporate / finance applications and processes within the GTRS department acting as the international RTL Group competence center.
- You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on IT/Finance/Accounting);
- You have a strong interest in IT or Finance related systems / software;
- You are fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
- You have an excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages Word, PowerPoint & Excel;
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills;
- You are curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 56 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTLGroup’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largestinternational creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre contentoutside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensiveglobal network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming ayear and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV,StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 280 YouTube channels,RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTLGroup also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For moreinformation, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group onTwitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.