- Participating in the layout and design of digital newsletters;
- Participating in the creation of visuals for the corporate website ‘RTL Group.com’, the Group intranet ‘Backstage’ and the local intranet ‘RTL City L!VE’;
- Helping ensuring the corporate branding/image and other creative design projects (emails, invitations, posters, signage…).
- Currently enrolled in Arts and Graphic Design degree;
- Proven ability in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Excellent creative and visual skills as well as experience in both print and digital design and production;
- Ability to respond to briefs with new and creative ideas;
- Excellent organisational skills required, ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work within tight deadlines;
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills; open minded; at ease in a multicultural environment;
- Language capabilities in English, French and/or German;
- Interest in photography, IT-tools and social media. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Office 365/SharePoint Online, WordPress and HTML are a plus.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 56 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTLGroup’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largestinternational creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre contentoutside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensiveglobal network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming ayear and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV,StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 280 YouTube channels,RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTLGroup also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For moreinformation, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group onTwitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.