Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an outstanding Internal Auditor .
The candidate will plan and execute financial, operational and compliance audit worldwide while working independently and in team on areas in scope.
The Internal Auditor will examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal control systems and procedures and recommend corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce costs where possible.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned processes/entities in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Senior Internal Audit
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Participate in special investigations, cross-functional process improvement and advisory projects
- 1/3 years of experience in finance, project management, marketing, supply chain/ operations/ IT
- Internal Audit background or experience in manufacturing companies.
- Professional certifications a plus (e.g. CIA or equivalent)
- High analytical and project management skills
- Ability to understand business processes
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Strong result orientation and creative problem solving
- Resilience and time management
- Inter-personal and communication skills
- Willing to travel worldwide 50-60% of the time
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably good knowledge of ACL and SAP
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- An attractive salary package
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment