As an IT Infrastructure Technical Project Lead, you will design, lead and implement IT infrastructure project, you will own it from start to finish in a BPO Service Centre. Through your exceptional capability of introducing new ideas, solutions, and out-of-the-box ways to integrate, improve IT infrastructure solutions and cloud-based services to the whole company. With your problem-solving, analytic skills, you will demonstrate your solutions-oriented approach to understanding and delivering what the business needs, efficiently and securely through each project you lead. This is a challenging role that requires a cool head under pressure.
Working alongside all the company’s departments while interacting and interfacing with external suppliers, you will be focused on building and maintaining a solid, secure IT infrastructure, whilst working on improvement programs that align with the ever-changing needs of a company undergoing rapid growth
You will already have at least 2+ years previous experience in IT Infrastructure/IT background/Cloud…etc, numerous applications, supporting 24/7 operations. You will be well versed in Networks/Server administration, Cloud technologies, Data storage and IT best practices.
The successful candidate will always maintain a high degree of professionalism, representing IT internally and as a representative of the company when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, leading, implementing, and maintaining new solutions “Project”for an evolving IT infrastructure. “Full ownership of the project”
- Adherence to all IT and Security policies.
- 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀: Effectively and efficiently maintaining a successful/team work-based/ relations with 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 “Company’s other departments” and 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 “Clients and Third-party suppliers”
- 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀: Analyzing & evaluating current systems implemented, identifying & fixing any deficiencies and ensure that all implemented systems are effectively & securely serving their purpose to the organization.
- 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆: Keeping track of the newly introduced technologies, services, threats…etc.
- 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵: Sharing with IT teams, any recommendations, enhancements to the company’s information systems to ultimately attaining the organization’s strategy and goals.
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲/𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Keeping up to date with any upgrades/enhancements needed to improve the IT infrastructure of the organization’s Network/Servers/Cloud…etc.
- 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀: Evaluating and analyzing business requirements to identify the best and most effective new solution’s integration needed, while keeping fully detailed records/documentation of the network & system configurations implemented.
- 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗴𝘀/𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀: Reporting and resolving any network and system setup bugs/issues.
- While leading the technical implementations team of new systems/integrations/projects/…etc records of detailed project plans, for new system designs and roll-outs, are followed and executed.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: Reporting all along the project starting the design to implemenation phase to direct manager.
- Collaborates with departments in the company to improve IT systems and processes.
- 𝟮+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 prior IT infrastructure experience with some at project management level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵.
- 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 is a strong plus.
- Track record of independent implementation of complex Infrastructure solutions and IT project management.
- Previous experience in IT Infrastructure in:
- Networks/Server administration
- 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 technologies & 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 “𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝟯𝟲𝟱, 𝗔𝗪𝗦, 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲,..etc
- Network Technology:
- Basic Understanding of 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜𝗣 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀, 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴…etc
- Awareness of Server Visualization technology: 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝗩, 𝗞𝗩𝗠, 𝘃𝗦𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲…etc
- Understanding of 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: user management, group policies,…etc
- IT Best practices and standards: 𝗜𝗦𝗢 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟬𝟬, 𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗟…etc
- Awareness of market benchmarks on systems integration.
- 𝗔 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝘀: Knowledge of Media editing and Streaming.
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experience of handling and securing 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 data is highly desirable.
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient, Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfill it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟭𝟮𝗞 – 𝟭𝟯𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼 “Depending on Experience”
- 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Model: 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 Working Model – 𝟰𝟬% 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 & 𝟲𝟬% 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲.
- Location: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘄.
- Needed Travels: Yes
- Destinations: 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 & 𝗨𝗦𝗔.
- Frequency: Once or twice on a quarterly basis
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org while including the Job Title in the subject while including the consent statement in your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving
#rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás
#reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare
#reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb
#polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS
#Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game
#Games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #Szczecin #lublin
#Germany #Berlin #Dobra #Neubrandenburg #Pasewalk
- Address 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 Working Model - 𝟰𝟬% 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 & 𝟲𝟬% 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲.
- Salary Offer Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟭𝟮𝗞 - 𝟭𝟯𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼 "Depending on Experience"