You will work in the Organization, Procedures, and Cost Management Department. A crossroad of juridical, IT, and operational activites, you will actively take part in the intergration of norms and obligations inherent to banking activites, in the implementation of the organization of operational activities and services, in effective working methods, and in legal procedures applicable to the Bank’s activities.
- Draft user and business guides
- Conception and reorganization of procedures
- Execution and drafting of analysis reports on processes
- Conception and modeling of the functional analysis of an application
- You hold a university degree in economics;
- You are trilingual (French – Dutch – English);
- You have a good capacity to analyze, structure, and summarize information;
- You have a good sense of organization and planification with an attention to detail ;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio) ;
- You have a good capacity to sequence tasks in a detailed way and to define roles;
- You have significant writing and editing skills;
- You can efficiently work on your own and in a team;
- You are hard working;
- You have sense of initiative;
- You have a taste for innovation and ergonomics;
- You are flexible and motivated;
What we offer :
- A full time contract (start date: as soon as possible).
- A competitive salary with a generous benefits program.
- A dynamic working place environment.
- Interesting, challenging, and innovative projects to work on.
Job Type: Contract