At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, trendence 33rd Europe’s Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums Worlds Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
The Key Account Manager is an operational role to manage and supervise, throughout the entire assigned region/clientele, the relationship with the central buying of the client, in order to negotiate and validate agreements & to develop the sales and Ferrero’s position. You will be reporting to a Senior Key Account Manager and/or the Head of Sales, supporting his/her role by defining the sales strategies (targets, initiatives, opportunities) for the Region.
- Elaborate agreement proposal based on BU guidelines
- Present, negotiate & validate new agreement to the clients.
- Monitor application of agreed plan (assortment, distribution, promotional/activity calendar, visibility)
Customer development & management:
- Communicate Ferrero Travel Market strategy & vision to customers.
- Identify growth potential and risks in customer level.
- Identify in customer strategy the common points with Ferrero strategy.
- Monitor Year-To-Date achievement in customer level vs. Budget (sales, trade spend, New Product Development, assortment mix)
- Convince customer’s buying teams to apply Ferrero’s key guidelines concerning Forecast commitment, Planogram implementation, Ordering frequency, Data sharing, Payment terms, Promotional funding)
- Contribute in solutions of problems in assigned customers
- Collaborate & support with clients’ HQ departments to improve efficiency (Logistic, Finance, Legal)
- Work on becoming an “expert” of:
- Confectionary key sub categories with customer in the Area
- Customer business, targets and organization
- Work on becoming a preferred supplier for customers’ confectionary category by building engagement with the buying team
- Become a Ferrero ambassador on all designated accounts’ buying team
- Become an official information supplier for the Senior Account Manager + Head of Sales regarding clients’ trend & activities
Controlling & planning:
- Update Forecast of sales volume by SKU /brands & customer in the perimeter.
- Track and update trade spend status and plans
- Analyze & report potential deviations & suggest recovery plan
- Responsible to optimize the Ferrero brands presence in the point of sales:
- Help to prioritize important projects that can bring extra revenue
- Organize retailers’ needs & inform Travel Market contact for new projects
- Control & ensure that Ferrero guidelines are implemented in the POS (Freshness, Planogram, 4 category approach)
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Strong negotiation and customer management skills
- Deep understanding on commercial policies and agreements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organized and self-motivated
- Proactive and dynamic
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Any other language is a plus
- An international and challenging working environment
- Attractive salary package