We’re looking for a top-drawer designer to join the UK team in Brighton.
You’ll need a solid understanding of all design channels including print, web and digital communications, with good organisation skills and be self-managed to meet deadlines.
This is not a full-time role, so would be ideal for a freelancer who wants to work with this award-winning brand and international team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Website redesign
- Working alongside creative agency to create assets and content for new site
- Specific campaign/event activity
- Digital: Social; ads; email
- Print: Posters; menus; limited edition bottle wraps
- Promotional merchandise
- Create a suite of templates (invitations, menus etc) to be used by the sales & marketing team
- Corporate identity
- Business cards, brochures, trade packs
- Update all existing assets with new logo and packaging design
- 3 years + experience
- A passion for design and great ideas
- Strong layout and typography skills
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A varied portfolio of excellent work