We are a company based in Luxembourg, world-famous for the high quality and the ingenuity of our collection and products based on Japanese official licenses.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of logistic channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Arrange transportation, schedule tasks, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay. Plan and track the shipment of products according to import / export rules, and customer requirements.
- Document and report every shipping procedure. Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders and tasks. Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Coordinate and monitor warehouse operations and logistic channels
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels, with maximum functionality
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Good Knowledge with MS Office tools (Word, Excel).
- Fluent in both spoken and written in French and English.
- Proficient in custom rules and shipping rules. Knowledge of laws, regulations
- Problem-solving skills, Decision making ability, Procedural mindset, Ability to priorities and improve process.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities, possess high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer service experience is a plus
- Forklift permit is an asset
f you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of motivation
Job Type: Full-time
- logistic: 3 years