Pay starts at 23PLN per Hour Gross/Brutto.
Great offer for game lovers who are fluent in Arabic and are looking for employment in the industry with the possibility of expanding their skillset!
Wynagrodzenie od 23 PLN brutto / H
Idealna oferta dla miłośników gier mówiących płynnie w języku Arabski, którzy chcą rozpocząć swoją karierę w branży oraz rozwijać swoje umiejętności.
Work At Home – Covid-19 Precautions
Due to the current situation, the safety of all our client’s employees is the top priority of the company. Accordingly, all employees are currently on Work At Home model till further notice.
Fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced localisation games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a localization games tester.
Contract Type: Full-Time job with a permanent contract “Depending on the Project and the candidate availability, the contract can be Part-Time or Full-Time”
PLN 3860 Brutto/Gross – Month
PLN 23 Brutto/Gross – Hour
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working hours: Minimum 8 hours.
Is it shift based: Yes
- Offered Benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Work within an international team
- Initial Job training
- Continuous Training & Workshops for skills enhancement
- Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real video games fans
- In-house cafeteria and recreational areas
- Testing software for the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms.
- Entering any linguistic-related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy.
- Translating between English and target language when required.
- Ensuring the game is of industry-standard before release.
- Review all localized games features and work on translations, both in and out of the games
- Ensure that the localized versions of the games always meet high-quality standards by communicating linguistic feedback and bug reports
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localization bugs, software flaws and/or design issues.
- Ensure that no guideline-related localization bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible.
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Maintain strong teamwork within the team.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Provide regular availability updates that truly reflect your availability for projects.
- Perform other tasks when requested by the management team.
- Ensure the translation is accurate and free from terminology inconsistencies
- Check for spelling or grammatical errors
- Do an assessment of cultural appropriateness
- Confirm that all text corresponds with the correct images
- Review the tone and style
- Guarantee there is no truncated or misplaced text
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in Arabic.
- English language skills “B2 /C1”
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- Experience in different multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices)
- Have game testing experience, either localization or functionality.
- Experience in translation, proofreading or audiovisual localization.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Flexible and comfortable to be working on a project work basis.
- Team orientated.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in translation and proofreading.
- A real passion for video games.
- Natural perceptiveness and great concentration.
- Communication skills, stress resistance and the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can be trusted to get the job done, to look after things or keep secrets that are very important to other people.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Address Work At Home
- Salary Offer PLN 3860 Brutto/Gross - Month