What Impact will you make?
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate professionals who share our dedication to all things digital and to delivering quality. We believe in our people and we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are looking for an exceptional
to join our dynamic and highly motivating team in Athens.
supports organizations across the digital lifecycle — from working to define a bold digital strategy to designing and building their online and mobile presence — using agile methods that move quickly from digital concept to digital reality. Deloitte Digital supports our clients in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
Our Digital Strategy practice helps executives understand, envision and articulate digital as a business strategy and implement it across the enterprise, using a road map that delivers on the brand promise across channels, with clear ownership and accountability.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, understanding key objectives for clients and Deloitte, maximizing results and driving high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. In this role, you will develop high performing people and teams, act as a role model, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
During your tenure as a Manager you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Support Digital Transformation projects with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
- Comprehend how the client’s business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices;
- Understand the transformation areas, business themes, and opportunities available for exploitation;
- Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients;
- Plan and execute projects to deliver a superior client experience, increasing customer satisfaction;
- Implement digital solutions that enhance productivity, collaboration and customer experience;
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients;
- Elevate the digital vision prescribed by client leadership;
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field and help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging strategic issues.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline. Other degrees will also be considered;
- A Master’s Degree in business administration, economics, management or finance
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in client facing and/or technology-related advisory roles or a consulting environment, conducting multi-year digital/IT planning, digital strategy or roadmap, customer journey modeling, innovation/ideation workshops, enterprise architecture design, and/or agile project delivery;
- Relevant Experience in leading:
- complex full-lifecycle digital/technology transformation project implementations
- Customer Value & Strategy
- Digital Transformation Planning and/or Execution
- Business Case Operational Analysis
- complex full-lifecycle digital/technology transformation project implementations
- Familiarity with market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things, FinTech, Machine Learning, etc.;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- Functional knowledge of Digital Channels
- Strong top-down analytical, problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude
- Be passionate about digital and have affinity with technology delivery methodologies that have a fast time-to-market (such as Agile, SCRUM)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong team and client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value – we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., Deloitte Business Solutions S.A. and Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A. (hereinafter all together “Deloitte Greece”) are the Greek sub-licensees of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. Deloitte Greece along with Deloitte Italy belong to and operate under the Central Mediterranean Member Firm of DTTL. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see
to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte Network provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte Network serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte Network’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
© 2017 All rights reserved.
Requisition code: GR082017-139059