With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM , and draws on Rightshore ® , its worldwide delivery model.
Project description/Role Description:
The Test Engineer works with Capgemini’s client, the largest banking institution in Romania, and supports them by testing enterprise banking applications. This includes working with business & technical analysts, developers and architects to achieve projects goals, testing specific banking enterprise workflows, build & run automation regression testing and functional testing.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Work with business & technical analysts, developers and architects to determine system functionalities & goals
- Test workflows and report/track problems
- Execute regression tests and report/track problems
- Providing UAT support
- Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, SVN, Oracle DB & Apps
- Oracle Web Services/SOA (WS-Security, WS-Trust, SOA Patterns, etc.)
- XML – structure, update, modify, etc.
- Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) and SoapUI hands on experience
- Experience in the use of HP ALM tool
Excellent to have:
- Banking knowledge
- Results oriented attitude and strong collaboration skills
- Initiative and strong analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).