National Key Account Manager Spain
Purpose of the position: Profitable growth of Heinz business in the accounts of responsibility, developing an Annual Business Plan that leads to an excellent sales fundamentals performance: Distribution, shelving, pricing and promotional plans, demand accuracy, profit management & volume growth. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Responsibility 1 – Develop the Annual Operating Plan (annual agreement, pricing, NPD listings, promo investments) and implement by account of responsibility.
- Responsibility 2 – Excellent sales fundamentals performance: Distribution of top SKUS and NPD, shelving strategy, correct price positioning, outstanding promotional plans to maximize our products loyalty and market share.
- Responsibility 3 –Define Point of sales strategy in accounts of responsibility and implement it in coordination with Field sales force.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree ( ADE, Marketing, Sales)
- Experience — 2 years minimum experience in a similar position. Knowledge of the Spanish trade (highly recommended)
- Special skills — High English and Spanish.
- Good Microsoft Office skills are required
- Special Competences — Results driven, Excellent Analytical skills, Team player, Strong communication & negotiation skills, Resolving and autonomous, Flexible and with good ability to adapt to change, Innovative, High capacity to work under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.