Role : NLG (NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION) Junior Developer
#Vacancy : 1
Duration : 12 Months, possibility of renewal
Location : Germany, Munich
Rate/Day : €180.00 – € 200.00/Day all-inclusive basis.
Language : German
Experience : 0-3 Years on NLG or an University Graduate having knowledge of these technologies.
Our customer is one of the leading global brand of mobile manufacturer, top ten global valuable brand as per Forbes. Very recently, they came up with a plan to localize their voice based virtual assistants for their mobile devices. As an initial phase, they are working for German, French, Spanish & Italian market.
This is contract engagement for 9-12 months with a high probability for renewals. We are hiring local people from Germany having minimum English-speaking capability for at least day to day work purpose.
There will be three tier of interview process before we issue contract. The first two are telephonic interview and final one either skype or face-to-face.
Currently, we are hiring …
- Junior Developer – Over all experience 0-3 years on related technology space. Even graduate from University can apply, if they have required knowledge on the technology.
If you are a freelancer and permanent resident/Citizen of either Germany; we encourage you to apply to become a part of finest technology team within Europe.
Roles and Requirements:
- Acquire and bring structure to data so that it can be used in advanced natural language generation apps.
- Build validation tools to maintain an architecture around NLG.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- An emphasis on incorporating human decisions into highly automated systems.
- Strong track record collaborating with data science, product, and engineering teams.
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management
- Strong background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- for Knowledge Base Management: Expertise in Graph-Based Knowledge Base Construction
- for Natural Language Generation (NLG): Expertise in applying DNN for natural language generation
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
Great to have:
- Familiarity with state of the art Chatbot APIs and technologies
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing tasks Key Qualifications: Java, Python, STS, RestAPI
- B.A degree computer Science or equivalent
- Dialog Management programming experience
- Natural Language Processing experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €180.00 to €200.00 /day
- NLG (NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION) Development: 1 year