McArthurGlen Group Mission
“To create the finest designer outlet experience in Europe”
McArthurGlen Group Vision
“To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of employees, the performance of brand partners, the return to investors and the communities where we do business.”
2 year Fixed Term Contract
40 hours per week
Purpose of Position
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join the McArthurGlen team. McArthurGlen Group is the leading developer, owner and manager of designer outlet villages in Europe as well as a strong partner for the world’s leading fashion and luxury brands.
The Office Manager will provide a professional, efficient and pro-active administration service to the centre management team and will assist Guests and Brand Partners in their requests. The Office Manager leads the Guest Service team and ensures excellence in our daily service approach towards internal and external guests.
The key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Centre team with the coordination and effective running of the office including the management of staff rosters, office and kitchen supplies and stay within the parameters of the annual expense budget.
- Assist the Centre Manager in all aspects of budgeting and reporting to ensure that information remains up to date and fit for purpose, relevant parties are well informed, and business KPIs are met.
- Manages and leads the Guest Service team according to our values & core behaviours and ensures smoothly operations including running rotas, processes and the further development of individuals.
- Implement the Hostmanship guest service standards together with Human Resources and the Hostmanship team and ensure the Guest Service team acts and lives the standards accordingly.
- Provide efficient and proactive back office support to the Retail team ensuring that sales and retail KPI’s are efficiently delivered through magNET, that BRM packs are delivered accurately on due time.
- Timely update brand partner information via systems ensuring that this is accurate and current.
The Success Framework
Success = Right Strategy + Communication + Enable Self and Others + Excellent Execution
The ideal candidate has strong management experience and speak fluent in English and German.
We offer a minimum salary of €26,000 per annum (in accordance with the collective agreement) but provide a market-compliant overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with a CV.
Job Type: Contract