Old Mutuals purpose of Enabling Positive Futures is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals. We believe that a great customer experience is rooted in a great employee experience, and we strive to enable our employees to Find Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, a Great Culture and Great Rewards and Recognition. If our purpose resonates with you, and you are a driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join Old Mutual. We will provide you with opportunities to unleash your Greatness.
Old Mutual Finance was established in 2008 to provide unsecured lending products and services to the SA market. The business started with a staff compliment of 34 and has since grown to over 3000 staff with more than 300 branches nationally. Within our branches we offer insurance, transactional banking and lending products and servicing.
Old Mutual Finance is a licensed financial services and registered credit provider .
The OMF Junior Credit Monitoring Officer monitors Loan Applications in the assessment queue. Ensures credit approvals comply with relevant Credit Policy and Fraud Guidelines
- Operational Delivery
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 3 months to 1 year
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results
- Personal Effectiveness
- Monitoring of Loan Applications in the assessment queue
- Ensure credit approvals comply with relevant Credit Policy and Fraud Guidelines
- Grade 12 or NQF Equivalent. Credit/Forensics Diploma or relevant Qualification
- One year Credit or Banking Experience
- Decision Making
- Information Monitoring
- Initiating Action
- Technical Knowledge